We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you. While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you, such as your e-mail address, name, phone number, mailing address, or credit card information.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Anna Brown Creative Studio uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service.
- To notify you about changes.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service.
- To monitor the usage of our service.
To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Anna Brown Creative Studio may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Anna Brown Creative Studio.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of our service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service. Learn more about Google Analytics here.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Last Updated on: November 13, 2019